Ten to be inducted in 41st class
The 2021 induction ceremony will be held at 5 p.m. ET May 4 online at http://ci.uky.edu/jam/hall-of-fame . For more information, contact UK School of Journalism and Media Project Manager John Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-257-3904.
This year’s 10 inductees are:
- Michael Collins, who covers economic issues and the White House for USA Today;
- the late Bill Cox, who served as an editor at The Honolulu Star-Bulletin and The Courier-Journal;
- Monica Dias, senior counsel for content and intellectual property at The E.W. Scripps Co. and former reporter for The Cincinnati Post/The Kentucky Post;
- John Lansing, president and CEO of National Public Radio and former managing editor at WAVE-3;
- Keith Lawrence, longtime reporter and columnist with the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer;
- the late Chuck Olmstead, who was a longtime reporter with WHAS-11;
- the late Bill Powell, who was a reporter for the Paducah Sun;
- Keith Runyon, former editorial page editor of The Courier-Journal and editorial writer of the Louisville Times;
- Pam Spaulding, former photographer of The Courier-Journal;
- and Melissa Swan, former reporter and anchor for WHAS-11.