We just launched the new https://www.kypress.com website and already four newspapers have taken advantage of the Help Wanted link. If you have an opening, then you have the portal available to post that job. For members, including Associate Members, there is no fee. For out-of-state publications, the cost is $10.
To post a position, just go to https://www.kypress.com/post-a-job/ and fill out the form. Don’t worry about the part at the top dealing with Your Account. Once you submit, we’ll review it, approve it and then it will show up on the Help Wanted location on the website.
The four jobs posted are:
• Cold Offset Web Press Operator
• Advertising Sales Consultant
• Advertising Sales Position
• Graphic Designer
And while you’re on the internet, which you are if you’re accessing this week’s On Second Thought, go to www.accesskpa.com and check out recent news releases posted. You’ll find access to the releases by clicking on Press Releases in the black bar near the top. Here are some of the recent releases posted:
- 09-04-20 Community Health Centers Achieve HRSA Quality Measures & Receive New Funding
- 08-31-20 LEXMARK honored by Secretary of Defense
- 08-28-20 UnitedHealthcare Donates Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to Clinics and Health Centers
- 08-13-20 Community Health Centers: Improving the Health of Kentuckians: New Data Shows Significant Increase in Patients
- 08-06-20 Value of Community Health Centers Celebrated; Governor Declares August 9-15 as Community Health Center Week in Kentucky